28 May 2011

WOD - Swimming, Pushups (Saturday, 28 MAY 11)
















Five rounds for time of:
Swim 50 meters
25 Push-ups


Mine (13:58):
1 round of -
Swim 50m
Pushups x 25

4 rounds of -
Swim 25m
Pushups x 25

First off, I suck at swimming laps; my form's horrible, my shoulder's suck, and my asthma's a butt. However, I attempted to persevere; and realized that when I could barely finish that first 50m, I was doomed from the start. Therefore, I dropped it down to 25m, which I could barely complete on the last round. On top of all that, it was a family pool, where every parent and kid was staring at me; and every lifeguard was trying to determine whether they needed to run for the AED, as I lay on the matted surface next to the pool hoping for intervention. Good times. I'll have to integrate swimming in more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment