31 May 2011

WOD - Muscle-ups and Squat Snatch (Tuesday, 31 MAY 11)

Three rounds, 9-7- and 5 reps, for time of:
Muscle-up
135 pound Squat snatch


Mine (9:54):
Three rounds -
Muscle-up progressions x 18, 12, 5 (I tried to double the reps since I'm doing progressions, but it didn't work out...find out why by reading on)
Squat clean (I read it wrong; my bad) x 9, 7, 5

Ya, so I get through the first two rounds, and I'm smoked. My muscles aren't really hurting that bad, nor am I gassed really bad, either. Rather, I'm just completely out of breath. I'm racking my brain as to why, since I can normally get through an exercise much more cardio-intensive than this one without being this wasted; and then I realize it: I forgot to take my dang asthma medication.

DANGIT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment